Our Audiology Staff
Sally E. Muhlbach, AuD, PLLC
I receive great satisfaction when evaluating the hearing of my patients and determining the best innovative hearing solutions to meet their listening needs. I am committed to providing personalized care, integrity and reliable service with the most advanced technology. As the owner of Audiological Services, I strive to make sure our patients feel they are friends like family.
- Board Certified: American Board of Audiology
- Fellow: American Academy of Audiology
- Doctor of Audiology: AT Still University of Health Sciences, Arizona School of Health Sciences
- Master of Science: Communication Disorders/Audiology, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- Bachelor of Science: Speech Pathology, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- Member: Academy of Doctors of Audiology, American Hearing Aid Associates, Texas Academy of Audiology
- Licensed Audiologist: State of Texas (#51152)
- Community Volunteer: Goodwill Industries board member, The Mosaic Center board member, Rotary International Club of Lufkin, Angelina County Chamber of Commerce board member, First United Methodist Church, Haitian Hope of Hearing Mission/Ministry
"As a team, we are passionate about providing the most advanced technology for our patients. We are committed to ensuring quality hearing health care with honest, ethical and reliable service in a warm friendly atmosphere. 'Our patients are friends like family'."
"Our staff is compassionate and committed to excellence. If you have hearing issues, trust us to give you the solution, friendly service and high quality audiological care you deserve. Let us open up a better world of sound for you."
"We strive to treat our patients with respect, kindness and appreciation. We truly look forward to helping our patients every day."
"We feel that 'our patients are friends like family'. We enjoy a personal relationship with them and want to provide the best service and support year after year so that they receive the best hearing experience."
We love our patients, and we love helping them each and everyday. Whether we're cleaning their hearing instruments or helping with their cell phones, we do everything we can to help.
I am blessed to be a part of a team of caring individuals who have the opportunity to change patients' lives with better hearing.
"Our office staff continually strives to increase their proficiency, standards and skill to better assist our patients."
Director of Operations
"We positively change lives by providing an ongoing hearing health care experience, second to none, which reconnects you to your world. Our staff is dedicated to serving you and your family with honest, caring and the best customer service and satisfaction in the hearing industry."